SAMPLE PATTERNED INTERVIEW
On your form, leave space after each question to fill in the candidate's response.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Describe your last three years of work experience. What were your responsibilities?
- The three most important duties we want you to perform are :
What experience have you had that would qualify you to perform these tasks?
- What other background or experience have you had that would be useful to our company?
CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS & CREATIVITY
- What career accomplishments are you most proud of?
- How can those achievements be translated to our company's benefit?
- What suggestions did you make at your last job to improve company operations?
MOTIVATION & ATTITUDE
- What personal goals did you set when you took your last job?
- How well did you accomplish them?
- How do you feel about doing routine assignments?
CHARACTER & PERSONALITY
- What are your outside interests?
- Tell me about your greatest career disappointment?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a major confrontation with a subordinate?